The Awards for Short Oral & Poster Presentations were discerned during Targeting Mitochondria World Congress
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, we congratulate all scientists for their short oral & poster presentations during Targeting Mitochondria 3-days congress.
The Scientific Committee discerned different awards:
The Scientific Contribution Award was discerned to Pr Martin Bergö from Sahlgrenska Cancer Center, Sweden for his researches about antioxidants in cancer.
More information by clicking here.
3 Awards for short oral presentation were discerned to:
- Dr Yuning Hong from University of Melbourne, Australia, for his presentation about Novel Fluorescent Probes for Visualizing Cell Structures and Function
- Dr Martin Picard from Columbia University, USA for his presentation about Inter-organelle communication via specialized mitochondrial synapse
- Dr Sébastien Bolze from Poxel, France for his strategic presentation about Imeglimin, a new mitochondria-targeted agent for type 2 diabetes treatment
2 awards were discerned for the best Poster Presentations:
- Mrs Ifat Cohen-Erez, from Ben Gurion University, Israel for her poster about Co-assemblies of the Anionic Polypeptide γ-PGA and Cationic β-sheet Peptides for Drug Delivery to Mitochondria
- Dr Genevieve Syn from Telethon Kids Institute, USA, for her poster presentation about Toxoplasma Gondii infection results in disruption of the host mitochondria.
If you would like to access to these abstracts and all the abstracts presented during the congress, you can order by abstracts book by clicking here.
For more information about Targeting Mitochondria World Congress: www.targeting-mitochondria.com